If you like a book, please support the author by buying it!
Kevin MacDonald is a professor of psychology at California State University. The main theme in his important books are the hypothesis about Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy.
- The Culture of Critique discusses Jewish activism in the 20th century, and the rise of Cultural Marxism.
- Separation and Its Discontents is mainly about the causes of historical anti-Semitism.
- A People That Shall Dwell Alone is the first of the books in his trilogy about Judaism. The following chapters are available here:
- Diaspora Peoples
- Introduction and Theory
- Evolutionary Aspects of the Tanakh
- Genetic and Cultural Segregation of Jews and Gentiles
- Resource and Reproductive Competition between Jews and Gentiles
- Cooperation, Altruism, and the Community Control of Group Interests among Jews
- Judaism as an Ecological Strategy
- The following articles are also worth reading:
- His books can be ordered from Arktos.
Jewish History, Jewish Religion is written by Israel Shahak. Shahak, a professor of biology, is a “Jewish apostate”.
He also wrote the following book about Jewish fundamentalism with Norton Mezvinsky:
Norman Finkelstein’s The Holocaust Industry claims that the “Holocaust” has been used by Jewish organizations for political and economical purposes. Finkelstein is a political scientist of Jewish descent. He is well known for his criticism of the Zionist state.
Jewish Supremacism is David Duke’s book about Jewish racism. It is written from a personal point of view.
Revilo P. Oliver
Revilo P. Oliver was a professor of classical philology. The Jewish Strategy discusses, among other things, Christianity and the historical Jewish presence in Alexandria.
Jewish Tribal Review
A giant compilation written by unknown authors.